Once you choose AMERICAN ASSURED SECURITY as your security company, you will find a highly trained and motivated service staff, who will provide you with the highest quality security service on a consistent 24/7 basis!
We understand that the appearance and behaviors of our security officers reflect directly on our clients and company. At American Assured Security, we take considerable time and effort to train and prepare all of our guards before they're assigned to our client's post.
- All applicants for employment as security guard officers need to be registered in the state of California.
- Our guards must have valid job references that can be checked and verified.
- Our guards must be able to write concise reports and be able to communicate orally.
- Our guards are at least 21 years of age. We hire veterans and ex-police.
- Our guards are required to have a home telephone.
- Our guards are able to complete daily activity reports (DAR).
APPEARANCE - WHEN ON DUTY:
- Uniforms worn by our officers must be clean and pressed while on duty.
- Polished and shined black shoes, black socks, and a plain buckle belt must be worn at all times.
- Guards must be tidy, well groomed and have their hair trimmed.
- All security guards must wear the photo ID card at all times while on duty.
It is with the utmost importance that our security guards abide by the rules and regulations put forth by our clients as well as our own. Our regulations are as follows:
- Guards must never have possession, or be under the influence of alcohol or drugs while on duty
- Friends, family, or acquaintances of the guard are never allowed on the premises of the job site.
- They must never leave the job site unless they are properly addressed to do so.
- In the case that the guard will be late or be absent, they must call our offices in advance so that a replacement will be sent to the job site.
- Guards are never allowed to sleep or appear distracted. Guards must always be alert and aware while on duty.
- They must read the job manual, log and take notes on a daily basis for any additional instructions. They must follow the post orders made by the clients
- Under the Rules and Regulations of this company, our guards must be present at the job site 15 minutes before the actual time they are stationed there in order to get a thorough run down of the site. This is important at any site whereby one guard relieves another.
- Both the outgoing and incoming guard must call and communicate with the dispatcher to prevent any plans of going home early and leaving the site or post open. We do not condone any dishonesty in our business.
- Sites where many guards work the same shift, there will be a shift supervisor to coordinate the guards and shifts.
- Every guard will have a radio equipped to allow the dispatcher located at our offices to communicate with each of them individually.
All of the following items are required and equipped for unarmed guards: Radio/Walkie-talkie, Flashlight, Log Book, Pen, and Time Clock.
All of the following items are required and equipped for armed guards: Gun, Radio/Walkie-talkie, Flashlight, Log Book, Pen, and Time Clock.